We give organizations and businesses an opportunity to inform visitors
about events or products in SPOTLIGHTS and on our website.
The Northwest Cultural Council would like to advertise your events in our quarterly newsletterSPOTLIGHTS and on our website. SPOTLIGHTS TARGETS THE AUDIENCE YOU WANT TO REACH, PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE ARTS who live within a pleasant car ride to the site of your event.
The distribution area covers the Northwest Corridor between O’Hare Airport and Elgin; people within a pleasant car ride to the site of your event or place of business.
SPOTLIGHTS is distributed to 7,000 people interested in the arts. The recipients are:
- Our individual mailing list of 2,600
- The employees of all corporations that support the Council
- Libraries in the North Suburban Library System receive a supply of SPOTLIGHTS for their patrons to pick up.
- The distribution area is the Northwest Corridor
SPOTLIGHTS is also available to view on our website, which is viewed by approximately 2,000 people each month.
- If you purchase a print ad for SPOTLIGHTS for three (3) months
- Your ad will also be included in the new Event/ Services Ads section of our website, www.northwestculturalcouncil.org at no additional charge AND
- Your ad will also be seen on the on-line version of SPOTLIGHTS, in the Newsletter Issues section.
- WEB AD ONLY – If you prefer, you may purchase ads in our new Event/ Services Ads section of our website without purchasing a print ad, for the price of $40 per month.
Prices for full color quarterly ads in our newsletter are:
|3 7/8″ x 2 ½” calendar page ad||$200|
|3 7/8″ x 4 ½” calendar page ad||$350|
|5″ x 4 ½” calendar page ad||$750|
|Black and White 8 1/2″ x 11″ full page insert||$750|
A .jpg file of your ad or inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your check to: Northwest Cultural Council, PO Box 690, Barrington, IL 60011.
Submission deadline for camera ready ad:
|Issue covers dates||Submission deadline|
|April- June||JANUARY 15|
(Submissions received after these deadlines will not appear in the calendar)
The Council reserves the right to accept or reject all advertisements. If the ad is not printed the check and any camera ready material will be returned immediately.
Northwest Cultural Council
P.O. Box 690
Barrington, IL 60011
Contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com